Thursday, May 21, 2009

deleted posts and booty calls

Richard Cole King sent me a twitter message the other day about deleting the post he had written telling everyone I was back and saying how sad he was when I left, thank goodness I copy-pasted the post onto this blog or else it would have been lost to cyberspace and I would have never had evidence of his confession. To be honest, I was a little heartbroken. Although, it did give me some insight, just about people and where they're taking this whole 8-bit blog thing to. I'd like to thank certain members of twitter who have admitted to wanting to have man sex with me. To Kate Roux, this random kid whose blog I was shown because of a post claiming she'd do me, and to someone named Big Brad who commented on an article on "Between 10 and 5".
Your personal information is saved onto speed dial.

Also, to those of you who are uneasy about me following you on twitter - suck it up.