Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"you're my arab" "you're my jew"


It's a happy story really. Former New Loud's boy John Seth and his lady Kelly are back together. Most will frown upon this (and by most I mean 9-out-of-10), but I'm rather glad. Clubs were getting strangely quiet without John off-his-face screaming that he was in love with her and was going to propose to her the day he graduated. I know you've all heard it. I'm not close friends with the guy and I've heard it. Besides, it was getting a little creepy watching him make out with other girls...or other girl. I only saw one, but there could have been more. What can you do? He's a handsome man.

Oh, and John, what ever happened to the New Loud Prophets idea? No go? Yeah, to be honest it was a crap name.

And for those of you who get offended when I mention religion... the title - they'll know what I'm talking about.