Saturday, May 16, 2009

everybody wants to be like me

I've been witnessing this very shameful comment board conversation over the past few days. I admit, I typed two posts, the two that made sense (second and fourth ones). Basically, it turns out that people are using the name "cevron" to comment on other blogs, such as the we-are-awesome one.

I don't have a problem with this as I think it's quite funny that the person (or people) behind it possibly has more free time than I do - which is a sad thing.

Have you ever been onto someone like Chris Brown's fanpage and you get those woman, hundreds of them who send in messages about how they got with him behind Rihanna's back or that they were secretly going out, you know the typical "he's my man!" story, it kind of reminds me of that. It's as sad and pathetic as that.

I'll make a point of saying this now, do not take any comments posted under the name "cevron" seriously, especially when there are about 3 people claiming to be the same person on the same comment board.
What is said on this blog is the only thing that public should take seriously.

I do not use multiple exclamation marks.
I do not type "cevron" with a capital C.
I do not use abbreviations such as "FGGT" for "faggot" - (degenerate English, what can I say?).


Post in question: More from Cameron. 'Where To From Here' - on we-are-awesome.com blog.