Monday, May 18, 2009

night of the electric

I'm in the mood to carry on about my we-are-awesome rant. The other night at the Ashtray Electric CD launch Richard tried so hard to help the cause of getting the CT party scene going. Every time I saw him he was dancing his pants off...so much so that even when I left he was still going at it. Good on you Mr. Cole King.

But here's my issue... it's about the we-are-awesome guys. Andrew and Sean were there taking pics...as usual but managed to leave just as things got crazy on the dancefloor? How can you expect to make a change and make the Cape Town scene look like "something" if you're leaving before the party even starts? Ashtray finished playing just after midnight and after that you guys were no where to be seen. Shame on you. You should've have kept Richard going on the dancefloor. I know you can dance Andrew... I've seen it. I know it.

Anyway, I thank Mr. Cole King for making a start.
I thank we-are-awesome for your contribution... I see you even got one awkward picture of girls pretending to make out...


...better luck next time at trying to make it look more natural.

Oh! One last thing before I leave you and forget about it. Congratulations to John Seth. I didn't even know that him and that Kelly girl were over but I think he's better off without her. I haven't seen that guy breakdown a dancefloor in ages and most say it is because of her... I'm not sure, I can't judge, but I have heard these things.
Good on you Mr. Seth. I appreciated your dance moves and hope to see them more frequently in the future.